Monday, October 26, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot! Our House Burns Down

Here's what our house looks like now. Pretty crazy pictures!!!

http://tinyurl.com/yfomb87

If you leave the arrow of your cursor on the line of text at the top of each pic, it will show you the whole paragraph of what's written there.

Thanks to the incredible kindness of SO MANY amazing friends and family members, and the love and goodness of the Lord, we are fine. It's very humbling to (again) be the recipients of such overwhelming kindness.

That's probably all I have time for at the moment. But life is still good. A little weird sometimes, but good. =o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Just saw the pictures, Vick. It's heartbreaking.

    I remember you sitting at that piano playing the Family Home Eveining song.

    I'm just crushed for you all!

    -Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devastating. I've never seen pics like these. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete