Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the Arms of His Love



Isn't this about the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

And the picture here doesn't do this piece justice. About two weeks ago, a large box was delivered here by UPS with this gorgeous and touching statue inside. I cried when I opened it, and it makes tears come to my eyes even to write this now.

Two dear friends of mine, Patty and her son Bart, sent this to "help me and remind me of Christ’s love for me and all my loved ones, especially our son." This was so sweet and unexpected. And this statue is just so beautiful and meaningful. I feel deeply moved and very blessed every time I look at it.

I simply can't express how truly humbling it is to be the recipient of such extraordinary kindness and generosity like this, and as we have received from many others also.


I had wanted to say more about this but I just can't.

There are no words to explain how I feel right now.

This feeling is huge, but I don't know its name.


Thank you, Father, for such extravagant kindness in my life, for the caring and goodness of wonderful people, and the blessings of heaven that have poured down upon us until we hardly have room enough to receive them.

Thank you.




1 comment:

  1. yes it is very beautiful. You are blessed to have such friends.

    ReplyDelete