Saturday, September 12, 2009

My New Book is
OFFICIALLY COMPLETE!!!!

"Complete" as in, illustrated, edited, proofread, typeset, and at the printers at this moment! Hurray!

That hurray here, btw, isn't a hurray that says,

"Yay, Me! I wrote a book!"

No, that hurray says,

"Oh my gosh, I am happy this is finished. I thought it was all basically done
last week after everything we'd been doing up until that point and with all the craziness we had to do last week. It wasn't though, and this week has been pretty crazy too. But NOW, it's all finished and taken care of! "

Hurray, indeed.

I just remembered that I can put pictures here.

Here's what the book looks like, except it also says, "Foreword by Merrilee Boyack" on it.


What's the book about?

"It's about being an LDS woman, family stuff, and this & that about life.

It's fun & funny, but encouraging too. Overall, it will help you feel strengthened and reassured of your ability to be a faithful follower of Christ regardless of what your circumstances are."

Go HERE to read some reviews about it!

Or HERE to read my "Author Bio" that's in the book. Ha!

It's been fun to do. Very fun! Toward the end, it was beginning to be what we call around here, "more fun that I can stand". =o) Well, not really. But it has been incredibly busy, and pretty stressful in some ways.

Anyway, it's done now. Hurray!

I think I'm starting to get excited about all this now....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats. I went and read the reviews. You should put them here also. The book sounds like it will be a big hit. Fun as well as spiritually nourishing. Those 2 things combined will give this mass appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look. So when will the book be out? Where can we buy it? And is that you in the picture? I've only seen that other one so didn't know if this is how you look with your hair up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words, Rebecca!

    Sara, in answer to your questions:

    1 & 2--The book should be in Deseret Book, at Amazon.com and in local LDS bookstores in a couple of weeks, so right around the end of September.

    3--No, that's not me in the picture. =o) To be honest, I wouldn't want my picture on the cover my book. That would just be too...well, too something. Uncomfortable, for one...

    ReplyDelete